Kitte no kobito

by - Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Searching the interwebs lately,  I discovered this online shop perfectly named Cute Things from Japan!  (*happy dance*)

Then I found these kitte no kobito. It’s a term that translates to "little stamp people."  True to the quirky and kawaii Japanese way of life, these adorable stamps make letter correspondence and sending packages more fun. The rubber stamp collector that I am, this is actually the first time I've seen stamps designed mainly for this purpose. Another cute chindōgu (珍道具) creation that puts a smile on a letter recipient's face. Totally getting myself some of these stamps soon! Find these cute stamps here.









You May Also Like

0 comments

Sweet! Your comment is appreciated!

Printfriendly

COPYRIGHT NOTICE

2007-2024 THE SWEET TIDINGS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. POWERED BY BLOGGER